So...what is the going rate for a lost tooth these days? Apparently, it starts at one dollar.
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving with Grandma Susie's visit to Dallas. We took a few quiet walks in the park following some great meals!
They also worked on memorizing the New Testament Books of the Bible. Last night at AWANA's, Given earned another red jewel for reciting it perfectly!
This morning, while getting ready for school, Given asked me how long school lasts. "Is it more than an hour, Mom?" I told him he is in school for seven hours EVERY day. He replied, "It doesn't seem like very long. I have so much to do; I love it!"
Then as he finished breakfast, I posed and asked him how I looked. "Do I look like a teacher?" Given said, "Actually, you look like someone who works at the airport. No. You look like the person who flies the airplane. They dress the BEST at the airport. You look like the BEST today!"
Sweet : )

No comments:
Post a Comment