What a blessing to have a community of good friends. Brandon was unexpectedly deployed to Utah on December 21st. I hated that he had to leave right before Christmas, but we couldn't turn down the excellent work opportunity. Graciously, our friends stepped up and made the holiday festive.
On Christmas Eve, I went to the "Feast of the Seven Fishes" dinner at Marissa & Chad's. Marissa had course after course of delicious seafood. It was delightful. Afterwards, I went to Sarah's for a sleepover and Christmas breakfast. Needless to say, I missed Given terribly, but he had a delightful holiday full of wonderful family and presents.
My facebook post: Merry Christmas. I've never felt so blessed! And special love to girlfriends who refuse to let me spend Christmas alone...Sarah and Marissa...thanks for loving me so well and opening your homes to me.
Here is Brandon's Facebook post: "I love you MaryAnn Stephens. God gave me this gift and said to me not to screw this one up. I'm trying. Love u eternally!"
No comments:
Post a Comment