This weekend has been a whirlwind of fun. On Friday night, Given and his friend Joshua went to Pajama-Rama...in their PJs. Then they went 'Playland Hopping' --- first at Chick-fil-a, then at McDonald's.
Saturday morning we met Ms. Sarah and Grayson at Cafe Brazil. G-bone begged for a picture of half a pancake in his mouth....
Aren't they COOL??? Somehow we ended up with several pics of these kids in glasses.
See this pile of turtles sunning under the lamp? See the big one on the top? I joked that sleeping with Given is like being the turtle UNDERNEATH the turtle on the top. Given's bedtime nickname is "Texas tornado" because he goes every direction -- and all over me. But I love him...so I'll keep him : )


This picture is supposed to show Given's new 'crazy bands'...
After the mall adventure and a quick afternoon nap, Given and I went to the pool and splashed about. It felt so good to be in cool water with such high temps outside. I thought all of the day's activities would make him sleepy early, but it was a late night. He insisted on me reading story after story after story in his Bible. Then he started asking me deep theological questions. He finally fell asleep by 11:30pm!
Which brings us to SUNDAY. Given loves to go to Sunday School, and he especially loves JAM (Jesus And Me) Time. After church we went to Sonic and split a grilled cheese kids' meal. We needed our energy before going grocery shopping for the week. Which is not the most fun thing in the world to do.
All of that to say...Given ask for one special treat...some string! So....he picked a small roll of yellow yarn.

2 comments:
Given and Grayson are obviously very cool dudes. Anyone who can shove a whole pancake in their mouth is awesome in my book. Did you know that Kids Eat Free every Sun-Thursday from 5-10 PM? Bring the little dudes back to see us again soon!
I love the sunglasses!
Post a Comment