Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day


We took our first dip in the pool....still too cold for Mom to really enjoy, but Given had a great time splashing with the other kiddos.

To top it all off (meaning, to get him out of the pool), we baked some (pre-made) cookie (dough)...complete with icing and sprinkles.

We do so love the sprinkles...

My only regret is that I did not have my camera pool-side; however, you can see the artistic rendering of the Merc pool above. It's gorgeous...

Oh...and Given had a GREAT idea. He told me that he will be a teacher when he grows up, and Given and Mama can teach the class together. I asked him what we would teach the students. He said, "a b c d e f g." Good answer! I asked him what else we could teach them. He said, "Numbers....and puzzles!" I think that is a REALLY GREAT idea!

No comments: