Sunday, November 07, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Part II

So, on the final weekend of October, Given and I decided to return to the Pumpkin Village at the Arboretum. I told him 'this time' he could play, and I would not make him stop for tons of photos. I did catch a few good ones. Like the one below.....which looks like a 6 year old rather than a 4 year old!!

Given took one of his trucks with him...lots of fun poses with such a cool car!
The maze was a high point of the day. After getting tired of running through the maze, Given and other kids started burying pumpkins in the hay...
Saying cheese...with a twist...




Friday night we attended the Fall Festival at Stonebriar Church. We bagged up cookies and treats for the Cake Walk. Given was dressed like Bob the Builder for the 3rd year in a row :)

Given took a bag full of M&Ms, a spooky pencil, and some fake spiders to our next door neighbor, Kayden!

It was CRAZY and CHAOTIC at the Festival. Brandon put on the hard hat and told me we need to 'work' on my attitude...LOL!! He was RIGHT!!!

This would be a photo of the large TOOTSIE ROLL in Given's mouth!

No comments: