Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Getting Well...

The Mom of G has been under the weather...when will the end be in site? Recall, I spent two weeks in bed during the Thanksgiving holiday...then we fought off sniffles during Christmas...and I'm still drinking TheraFlu, taking Tylenol, and popping vitamin C and DayQuil like it' s my full time job. I can't seem to get ahead of it this time.

The few days I felt really good, my sister Auntie Katelyn was visiting us in Dallas. We ate 'around the word', including food from Italy, India, Japan, and .... I guess you could consider Taco Bell to be Mexican :)

Given had a great time with his Auntie. We got out the craft box and painted birdhouses. It was a fun creative outlet.
We did not see any of our friends this holiday due to the snow and the ice and my health, but please know that Given and I send our love, love, love today and always.

Love,
the Mom of G

No comments: