
My sweet, sweet baby had a difficult weekend. Between the fever, coughing, and NO appetite, we spent our time resting. Read...a 4 hour nap on a sunny Saturday afternoon....this is SERIOUS.
On Saturday night, we were able to watch Dreamer, a movie about a little girl and a racehorse. We ate popcorn and drank milk...and then I held him in the shower to cool him down a bit before we went to bed.
This morning, G had a little bit more energy. We walked around outside, hopped on the sidewalk, and sat on the bench. Then....a little spit up on the sidewalk....so we went inside....where the big time happened on the floor and all over his clothes.
G rested on the sofa while I cleaned the mess. He said, 'I'm sorry for throwing up on the carpet, Mama."
What a priceless treasure of a boy....and what a huge heart....!

No comments:
Post a Comment