Monday, August 04, 2008

The Latest...

Baby Update for Monday, August 4, 2008:
Auntie Martha doesn't feel very well at this point.
She has been laying around all day, though she got up to take a shower...then went back to bed.
To quote her, "That is all. That is everything."


China Update for Monday, August 4, 2008:
All is well in China. I learned that Uncle Tom has a blog on the website of the TV station where he works in Austin. Here is the link for those who want to stay updated on his adventures at the Olympics: http://blogs.kxan.com/sportsdesk/


Given Update for Monday, August 4, 2008:
Given is on vacation in Missouri with his Dad and Dadi, visiting his Aunt Kavita, Abid, and Anna. He is having a wonderful time...lots of playing and tons of attention. Did I mention that Luke went along too? I miss G terribly...but I feel blessed that he is having so much FUN!

No comments: