Without a doubt, G plays hard. I snapped this picture of him Sunday evening...after a fun day in the park. Lights OUT!
Monday, January 28, 2008
He Plays Hard
For Christmas, Gma Susie and I went to a new Amish furniture store east of Irwin, MO. It was - literally - in the middle of NOWHERE. It was well worth the drive, though. The handcrafted furniture was absolutely beautiful. Gma got Given a wooden train and a wooden rocking chair shaped like an airplane. G loves his chair, and he paused just long enough to let me take a picture of him playing on it with his now-famous "Cheesy Grin".

Without a doubt, G plays hard. I snapped this picture of him Sunday evening...after a fun day in the park. Lights OUT!
Without a doubt, G plays hard. I snapped this picture of him Sunday evening...after a fun day in the park. Lights OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment