I was out of town all week, and I missed my guy so much it hurt. What a blessing, a pleasure, a thrill he is to me.
When I got in last night, I picked him up and just held him against my chest. He let me hold him for the longest time, his head on my shoulders.
We played, ate, and twirled until we were dizzy.
When it was time for bed, he waved good night to his dad and grandparents, then I took him upstairs. I placed him in his crib, said a blessing over him, and said, "Good night, Baby."
He sweetly replied, "Good Night".
It was the perfect moment; I swelled with emotion.
I was also shocked at his perfect pronunciation. I can only reason that since he is bi-lingual, he listens closely and therefore speaks more distinctly.
Whatever the case, he is nothing short of amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment