Thursday, June 28, 2007
Day 2: Better...
Although I had to pry my eyes open this morning, I was able to get Rx eyedrops for myself and Given this morning, thanks to the awesome nurse at G's FABULOUS pediatrician's office. She saved us a trip to the Dr's office by calling it in to the pharmacy. As the photos indicate below, there is marked improvement this evening compared to yesterday and especially this morning. Thanks for the prayers and concerns. By noon tomorrow, I won't be contageous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better now! Did you find my comment from the other day? Most of the blogging I do is on Myspace, but I've kept the blogspot account so that I can comment. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Carrie -
I left a message on your latest post on blogger....
M
Post a Comment