I don't have a picture to share at this time....my camera and computer are in boxes as we speak, but I want to give an update on my GUY.
Given went to see Dr. Sevening on Monday, August 14th for his 4-month check-up and shots. At that visit, Given weighed 17 pounds, 9 ounces and was 26 inches long. He's in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. Way to go, HONEEEEY.
Like the great guy that he is, Given took his shots and got over the pain fairly quickly. He just needed some LOVINGS from his Mommy.
Recently, Given started singing with us, blowing raspberries, and turning over from tummy to back. His smile still lights up the room.
As you probably know, we are packing up and moving to Dallas. I am PRAISING GOD that we will be living less than 1 mile from my job! I'll give more details later, but HALLELUJAH that I now get to spend 2 extra hours per day with Given!!!
I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment